Located on Rt. 16 within the village of Barton, Vt.

Linda's Passion

Jenny's Collectables is located in the beautiful Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, overlooking Crystal Lake State Park in the village of Barton, Vt., Rt. 16, 220 Eastern Ave. The store opens in early spring, and remains open through the foliage season. Free homemade goodies are usually available, with a cup of hot cider in the fall. Jenny's Collectables is my new venture in buying, selling, trading vintage pottery, collectables, quilts, vintage linens, novelties, lamps, tables, estate jewelry, and aviation memorabilia...my husband, Bob, is an aviation buff, who has made his living in the aviation industry owning full service avionics shops. I have allowed him a limited amount of space, which he knows that he will slowly lose to my treasures, but it keeps him happy! The shop is named after our lovely daughter, Jenny, who along with her family, is the light of our lives..We also have a wonderful son, Chris and his family, who visit us from N.J. when they can, and is the other light of our lives.
I open the shop from early spring to late fall, and I do on-line selling of many items in the store. Please e-mail me if you have a particular item or items that you're interested in, and I can send pictures and other information. You can e-mail me at liveoak4 at lycos.com.

Jane Doe in for a visit

Colorful hand crafted quilts from Maine.

Many pieces of vintage linens

Eye catching roadside treasures

Beautiful 100yr. old stained glass windows from England. All glass intact.

Colorful hand crafted pillows, vintage lamps.

More quilts, hand crafted totes, selected pieces of furniture.

Many, pristine, selected pieces of Roseville, Red Wing, Weller, McCoy & Hull.

Collectable Limoges, Havilland, Depression glass, Fiesta Ware. Also selected aviation memorabillia.

More treasures.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Opening season

Well here I am again opening up for our 2nd season...been busy redecorating, painting, etc...have added some new items...jewelry, vintage curtains, and Wicked Good Flies, hand tied by a famous Maine Guide(my bro). The weather up here in the N.E. Kingdom, has finally warmed up some, with the ground thawing and all of my lovely bulbs beginning to bloom. Sooo nice to see the snow disappear!!!
Looking forward to my trip down to TN. for my grand-daughter's 5th birthday...doesn't seem possible that she's going to be 5...seems like just yesterday when we met her at the airport on her trip home...she's awaiting the arrival of her baby brother sometime this summer...much to be thankful for, we are truly blessed.
Hope to have some new pics soon...will check in later...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Opening day!
    Love all of the photos, looks like you've got some great inventory.
    I hope the weather stays (gets?) warm and wonderful for you up there! We miss you and can't wait to see you in June!
    Love and kisses, Jenny, Adam & of course your biggest fan, Simone!

    ReplyDelete